ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


bonjour! alison & siow ee = alisee :D born and live in KL. Penang is my 2nd home. kpop lover; dancing lover; fashion lover; travel lover; food lover. ♥ my family and friends. officially enter working world. still a kid in heart lol.

 photo DSC_000059.png




my holidays :D // Friday, November 23, 2012
5:32 PM
Yooooooooo~~~!!! This is my new favourite greeting lol whenever i see people I "yooo!" to them xD Sounds so energetic to me xD

Holidays ended(obviously) and back to my hectic life! I've spent my holiday so wisely lavishly xD 10 days of holiday, and mostly i went to out except for 1 day! HAHAHAHAHAHA really enjoy my holiday to the max! I get to travel, sing k, watching movie, boiling drama, catching up with friends, and etc etc~~~ but i neglected my studies LOL just spent 1 hours++ on reading then voila! Back to outing or boiling dramas xD I am a bad bad girl! Because of my own behavior, when I back to Uni, I burn midnight oil to rush all my assignments that I left out xP Luckily I still managed to complete what I have miss! *thank God*

I have started to count down of my study weeks, exam, and HOLIDAYS!!!!! YAYYYYY!!!!(for holidays only) Exam wuwuwuwuwu I am so freaking scared of it! Every week just rush my assignments without knowing what I have actually learned. Screwed me. I think I know nothing! Aduuuhhh have to start praying God revising! Otherwise I am doomed!

Okay la stop worrying a while as this post mainly wanna talk about my holidays! Some pictures to share :D *I know you guys like to see pictures xD*

I think I wanna talk about my Malacca trip(As the most pictures to post lol)
A trip that was planed suddenly after I posted in fb that i wanna eat mille crepe that is famous in Malacca lol then 3 of them said wanna go too so online booking for hotel and bought bus ticket and voila! We were in Malacca for 2 days 1 night! :D

Mostly we went there of a purpose, EAT! Me craved for mille crepe, Ka How craved for all the Malacca's foods, Kai Jie craved for ice and Ah Lai..... errr crave for travelling? xD

Due to holiday(school holiday just started) and we want to walk the night market in Jonkeer Street, so we went on Saturday. My god seriously, traffic jam all over the place! In KL, highway to Malacca and Malacca itself! Luckily we were not the one who drives so keep on chit chatting all the way xD

SAM_5519
Selca in the bus xD

SAM_5550
Taking bus to Jonker! No money for cab lol

Reach hotel, check in, rest awhile then started our walking and food hunting! 1st stop, Nadeja's mille crepe!
SAM_5567
Winnie The Pooh!

SAM_5578
The 1 I anticipating the most, milee crepe~!!!! :D

SAM_5584-horz
YUUUMMMSSSSSS! See how enjoying we were!

SAM_5593
My new bro....... or sis? LOL

SAM_5602
The famous A Famosa!

IMG_2165
"Fly awayyyy~~~~" like we can fly LOL

SAM_5626
Managed to take pic with the sunset~

SAM_5629
Lightnings at night~

SAM_5634
Is at night already! Off to Jonker night market~

2012-11-10 20.53.37
The Malacca sugar cendol~~~~

2012-11-10 20.57.45
Big and small, no difference lol(The big serving is Prawn mee and the small serving is curry mee)

2012-11-10 22.02.20
Alley in Jonker Street!

2012-11-10 22.05.24
I met Kwang Soo giraffe!

2012-11-10 22.40.53
Don't know what ship is it #failmalaysian lol but huge!

2012-11-10 23.03.52
Midnight movie in Malacca, very LOL! Came all the way from KL but our night activity, movie??!!

1352570714348
Le shadow~~~~

In our 2nd day, continue to explore Malacca! Still walking in the same place but it was just day time lol
SAM_5651-cp-horz
They were spamming my background when I was selca-ing lol

SAM_5659
The famous rice ball...

SAM_5656
But I like this one more *yum yum* ok I am hungry now!

SAM_5664
Wanted to buy this but thinking that I rarely write reminder in book ever since own a smartphone lol #technologykillsculture

SAM_5669
Our surname~ But I can't find the exact one of Ka How's surname so cincai put this almost same one  xD

SAM_5680
See how nice she wrote calligraphy although errr she don't have a hand?

SAM_5692
Big smile from us :D cos I turned on the face detection then automatically snaps when you smile widely.

SAM_5711
Group pic with the red house! The pic I like the most in this trip :)

SAM_5717
Errm this was a dead plat weh but they seems like promoting it lol

SAM_5733
The old train! Which it was really old! Inside all dusty and rusted @_@

SAM_5735
Do you have the strength to pull it?? xD

SAM_5736
Forced Kai Jie to take pic with me xP

SAM_5740
Ah Lai's face that said "I was so reluctant to back KL :("

SAM_5742
They spammed my background again zzzzzzzzz

SAM_5751
The gay twins~

page
Day and night~

SAM_5781
Endless of sunset we saw in Malacca :D How pretty it is~~

Took 7.30pm bus back to KL. I slept all the journey back lol super exhausted already(you know la, I didn't sleep well at night because of a lot of factors lol)

Ok la imma wanna go have my dinner! Writing this post make me hungry lol ciao~~~