ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


bonjour! alison & siow ee = alisee :D born and live in KL. Penang is my 2nd home. kpop lover; dancing lover; fashion lover; travel lover; food lover. ♥ my family and friends. officially enter working world. still a kid in heart lol.

 photo DSC_000059.png




Assignments: done! // Tuesday, December 18, 2012
10:32 AM
Hey peeps!! Sorry for the super lack of update! Yours truly was busy in completing in her assignments and enjoying her life till the max! As end of the world is this week :X

Guess what, although the process of rushing the assignments were exhausting and frustrating, not the best result I got(I guess?), but those were the memories I truly treasure! Let me list down what I feel the most in my practical assignments.

Radio assignments
380221_547482118613751_1489791012_n
Picture credited to CINR facebook page :)

Seriously 6 weeks of on air in those week once was super tiring! Once finished 1 on air session then have to rush the next on air session of proposal. 6 weeks with 6 different on air theme, we really put our lungs out to perfect it. Of cos not perfect cos every week every time I faced a lot of problems. Luckily everything still run smoothly at the end of the on air session, just maybe not the best. Thank God for it!

Although my job as a technician, I was helping my producer to find info to put in our content after all of the group member's suggestion. Plus I was the one who find the songs! That's why there were few korean song #kpoplover lol I give a little credit to me :) As not much things done when our session was airing, mostly I just record the whole on air session and erm stay there and listen to my deejay talkative mood lol

Deejay Sara is the jjang one! She really speaks fluently(duhh~~!!) and the voice didn't show any nervousness(more duhhh!!!) I like the way she speak spontaneously and lively. It really seems like I am listening a national radio frequency lol How I wish I can speak that good English :(

Next my researcher, Anis was brilliant in news reporting and also doing our radio psa! All of the ideas are hers *claps claps* Sometimes in pre-record the interview session, she did those job too :D

Web master Ta Foo almost as free as me if I didn't help my producer lol He was the one posted the news of our on air session to facebook to remind everyone to listen us! Plus he was also a camera man lol cos he got DSLR ma *envy*

Last but not least my producer Yee Thing, doing the proposal, meet our lecturer to hand over the proposal or ask advice(ok sometimes the others did it xD) and the one stay up late to do everything(cos we always last minutes xD)

Video assignments
2012-11-29 17.45.54zzzz

Completing 2 videos(short video with 5minutes and PSA with 1 minute) in 3 weeks time was not easy as I imagine! From shooting to editing, it consumed a lot of time and of cos these 3 weeks we were not only doing this assignment, there were other course's assignments need to be done and the deadline were almost the same time. Gosh not to mention the cast free time were not same as us as we had to follow their schedule. Shoot and edited from very early morning or late at night, all of it I have experienced it lol

When shooting it is fun, but when lack of time is not fun anymore. Everything need to be fast, fast and fast! Cast were urging us, time was urging us and sometimes crew were urging me too! Walau really stress till the max ok! Group leader is not a good job! I always in a tension mood when video shooting, afraid not enough good or not enough of scene. But thank God some places had given their full support and cooperation to us but some really =.= you know who you are! 

Sometimes I also feel frustrated to my group member(sorry ah don't get offended) cos sometimes they were quite slow when decision making. They discussed it quite some time but the solution has voice out but still being indecisive. Uurrggghhhh lastly I was the one to make the last decision or else that conversation really can lasted 3 days 2 night LOL My god I always feel that way ok! Sometimes they are more indecisive then me lol Anyway, of cos after all those obstacles, we still managed to pull out the videos and of cos don't put high hope on it. They said those are ok for amateur level of video, maybe I have influenced by those youtube video maker, I don't think it is ok sigh~

I really thanks them for the whole process, we may not be perfect but everyone tolerate each other and lastly everything still fine! Thanks a lot, my group members! :D

Next update, pic pic pic of the process of completing assignments and after! :D Stay tuned!